Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The First Post-Partum Post

Well...your Uncle Dan already spilled the beans but everything did go smoothly and you, dear Meyer, made your appearance into this big, exciting world at exactly 11:20 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11th weighing 9 lbs even and measuring 21.25 inches long. The birth was...well...a REALLY long day that started for your Dad and I at 12:00 a.m. that morning. Oy! I will write it up sometime soon but I've just been enjoying you so much that I have not really found the time. I also need to write up the story of your Bris because it was beautiful and you did so good - I was so proud and couldn't help but cry myself. Anyway...your Daddy is being super sweet with you right now cuddling with you on the couch and I think I would like to go join you guys so I will sign off for now.

I just want to say that I love you more than I could ever know was possible and I feel so lucky and blessed that you are here happy and healthy. You are already a wonderful little person and we are going to have an amazing time together Meyer!

I will post pictures of you (lots and lots of pictures I'm sure) as soon as I figure out how to resize them first! But you are definitely a cutie!

3 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger sarcasmus said...

yeah, where's the pictures?

and I didn't spill nothin'. how can you spill beans, anyway? it's not like they're liquid.

 
At April 29, 2006 9:04 PM, Blogger Amelia said...

*Rolls eyes*

*Exhales with a touch of exasperation*

It's a figure of speech sarcasmus...duuuuh...!

 
At May 02, 2006 11:11 PM, Blogger sarcasmus said...

How do your eyes exhale??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home