Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yay!!!!

Great news…I do not have gestational diabetes!!!! My test results came back normal. Whew! I really think I would have been a miserable Amelia if I’d had to go on a strict diabetic diet for the next couple of months.

I think I’m all hopped up on pregnancy hormones today. I get this every so often…it honestly feels like I just had two glasses of red wine and I’m curled up in my bed or something…I’m SO relaxed. But considering it’s 11:00 in the morning, I’m at work and I haven’t had a glass of wine since early August, I must be feeling the effects of one of the many glandular productions currently coursing throughout my body. It’s a nice respite though – I can temporarily forget all my aches and pains, my head seems a little clearer and I have this wonderfully positive outlook especially relating to Meyer. Every time he kicks I want to just sob in happiness and be like, “oh my god, I’m having a baby!!!”

Yikes! Keep me away from kittens and/or Hallmark commercials. I’m liable to break down weeping!

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 7:22 PM, Blogger sarcasmus said...

Jesus Christ...you're having a baby?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home