Tuesday, August 19, 2008

34 wks 3 days

I am so grateful! By this time during my pregnancy with Meyer I was on bed rest and totally miserable. Instead, this past weekend we worked on the nursery, hung out and ran errands with friends, took a long trip to the zoo (including lots of walking) and celebrated my father-in-law's birthday. I was so worried about my blood pressure going so high again but looks like it is holding steady. I have an appointment this morning and hopefully everything will still be fine.

Baby girl is doing well - lots of movement and kicking. Some so big they take my breath away. I just don't remember being like this with Meyer - I think he was a lot calmer in utero - so it should be interesting to see what she is like on the outside.

Nursery is coming together. I think it is going to be really pretty and everyone is helping so much. Had a very nice baby shower put on by Nancy and Sara - got lots of cute, cute, cute girls' clothes so I feel a bit more prepared should anything happen early. Oy...so close!

In Meyer news he seems to be potty training himself. He peed in the potty last week and then went poop in the potty all by himself on Sunday. It was so funny he came up to us and said, "poop potty poop potty" so we took off his pants and diaper and he ran into the bathroom. I heard some grunting and then he said "Mommy hurts!" and a few minutes later he came running back out. We went in to look and, sure enough, there was a big poop in the potty!!!! Drew and I were very proud and gave lots of hugs and kisses - we still don't want to pressure him at all but if he wants to start using the potty of his own accord I am all for it! What a big boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home